Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I just went to East Coast Park recently.
N I was amused by this “Singapore first cable ski”.
This is the ground where the ppl practice their water skiing skill


Wow! even women r so daring, really amazed by their courage

This is Singapore flyer in the day.



This is Singapore flyer in the night.
N I think they shouldn’t use blue lightings cos it ‘s v dull
I rather they use those bright luminous yellow lightning at least it looks more attractive.
My cousins went up n
I heard that the scenery soso only.
Nothing special.
I tink it onli attract tourist n
the flyer’s profit doesn’t really cum from Singaporeans
cos I tink it does not worth the price.

I went to this 328 laksa stall for dinner cos my parents n I tot its famous.
N when we reach the stall,
we saw a lot of celebs pics,
evn minister’s pics were hanged up too.
But then I think we r cheated cos the food doesn’t taste nice at all.
It wasted our time n money.
N I tink those celebs oso didn’t noe tat their laksa isn’t that famous,
they were jus pulled in n forced to take pic with the ladyboss.
the pics were mostly taken in 2003,
n it seems that those celebs nvr cum back again.
Upon observation, I realize that there were not many celebs aft all.
Cos the boss developed n printed many photos of the same pic
n paste it all ard her stall,
so it seems that her stall is famous.

So I managed to capture this photo of jj wif the ladyboss.
I wun comment on hoe he look
but I think xinying will be heartbroken [pic taken in 2003]

This is jj upon closer look!

N this is the kitchen of the stall.
Aft seeing the cleanliness of the kitchen,
I feel like throwing up the food that I jus ate

No comments: