I m v sick n tired!
Still recovering from my flu n cough
I reach home abt eight
But aft my dinner
I jus stay at the dining table n daydream
N I really went to lalaland for 2 hrs
Bt I reali didn’t slp lar
So I really do nth today
Did nt watch any show n do any hwk
I was jus reflecting on wad I did for the past few days.
Anyway, I m really sorry to sop
Cos I tink I pass my flu to her
N she’s running high fever
She cnt go to sch for a couple of days
N I tink her temp just cnt cum down
Becos she’s jus too hot!
Cos I m beside her at all times!!! haha
Heard that she’s having a blood test tmr
Hope that she can take care of her body
Rest well n faster cum back to sch!
I hope that I can recover too!
ahhh!!! Suddenly feel like crying
Cos its really terrible to be sick
Anyway tmr I m seeing the dc again
It’s the forth time seeing her this mth!
No comments:
Post a Comment