Monday, April 7, 2008

A lot of things happen today. There were plenty of jokes, fun, and excitement. However there was serious matter too. I was sticking with Sophia all day and we were disturbing our classmates, by throwing them staple bullets. I mean it was really a childish act. N tick meng was really pissed off by our actions. After that then we knew that we were really overboard. I apologized to him but I really don’t know if he accepted my apologies. But if he didn’t tell me, I didn’t know that we were actually affecting others who were listening to the talk in the auditorium. After seating down and reflecting on what I did, I realize that I am actually in the wrong. Because we were really noisy n rowdy during the talk and we neglected other’s feelings. I know that we should not be so selfish. We are not living alone in an island but we are living together with so many people. Hence we really need to care more about how the others felt. There are times that we can joke and fool around, but I think I should have a limit too. Anyway, no use crying over spill milk. Through today’s incident, I will learn from my mistake and change my attitude. I cannot be perfect but then I can work to be a better person.

Ppl would be wondering, y did I change so much, but I tink its really important to admit my mistake, I will change n I am sorry.


No comments: