Monday, March 16, 2009

My kindergarten years. its memorable...

1. I m really a v quiet girl during those days, I dun tink anybody hear me scream before. I jus cry silently.

2. I was told that when I was still trying to learn to walk, I dun crawl. I jus move arnd wif my butt glued to the floor.

3. I was admitted to the hospital when I was dunoe how many yrs old. Reason: I cnt shit, n a lot of shit accumulate in my intestine. Fr that day onwards, I cnt drink milk n porridge so evything was replaced with cereals. Imagine cereals wif fish n vege….

4. I take 2 hrs to finish my meal. So usually I eat, shit n watch tv at the same time.

5. I barely know anything abt fairytales n cartoons. I tink I only know abt Cinderella n lion king. Cos evytime when the tcher play the video, I will jus automatically switch off n slp.

6. I cnt differentiate my left n right. N I cnt read the time on my watch. Evn now, I still have difficulties. Haiz…I m jus naturally weak in this area.

No comments: